Thursday, June 24, 2010

Empathy and ownership statements...

  • Mr.customer I completely understand the situation. Let me see what is the best that I can do for you.
  • Mr.customer I understand the gravity of the situation. I am sure by the end of this session we will be able to resolve the issue for you.
  • Mr.customer I really appreciate your time and patience. It is my assurance to you that your concern will be resolved at the quickest.
  • Mr.customer I personally take ownership of the concern that you have raised. I will look into the details of your account and ensure that it is resolved to the earliest.
  • Mr.customer you have been a very patient customer and I really appreciate your co-operation for the same. I will try and resolve your issue to the best of my abilities.
  • Mr.customer I completely agree with you and understand your level of discomfort with the services, however I assure you that I will be able to resolve your issue.
  • Mr.customer your level of dissatisfaction is completely justified. However I assure you that we will take care of your concern at once.
  • Mr.customer I know where you are coming from and how difficult it has been for you. Not to worry I am here to assist you and provide the best possible outcome to your issue.
  • Mr.customer I really appreciate the feedback that you have provided. It only helps us in improving our services and working towards a good customer experience.
  • Mr.customer I understand it has not been a very pleasant experience for you however I would request you to please offer another chance so that we can assist you.
  • Mr.customer may I please know the reason for your dissatisfaction?
  • Mr.customer I see that you are very upset. Please give us another chance to assist you. I assure you, that you will not be disappointed this time. If you are still not happy I respect your decision.
Thank you for confirming the same.

3 comments: